Seal King’s Wood Sealer is a translucent (semi-transparent with color) oil alkyd sealer specially formulated to penetrate deep in to the exterior wood surface, protecting the wood from rain, UV rays, snow, mildew and fungus, leaving a beautiful and lasting finish. Wood Sealer can be applied on most types of wood including pressure treated wood, pine, cedar and redwood.
WHERE TO BUY
We could not find any of our 250 retail partners within 60 miles / 100 kilometers from your location. Please Contact Us for your purchasing options.
This video shows you how to apply Seal King’s Wood Sealer.
- Stain, sealer and preserver all in one
- For use on decks, fences, siding log homes, shingles, spas and outdoor furniture
- Water repellent and semi-transparent
- Protects against UV sun exposure
- Mildew and fungus resistant
- Durable clear finish
- Enhances wood grain
- V.O.C. Compliant
150 to 300 sq.ft. / per 1gal.