Seal King’s Asphalt Sealer is an asphalt-water blend which cures to a hard water and weather resistant protective coating over most surfaces. Asphalt Sealer improves the appearance of older paved areas and retards the natural aging process of older paved areas and retards the natural aging process of asphaltic concrete.
WHERE TO BUY
We could not find any of our 250 retail partners within 60 miles / 100 kilometers from your location. Please Contact Us for your purchasing options.
- Non-Toxic materials / water based
- Weather resistant coating provides up to 7 years protection
- Used for driveways, parking lots, tennis courts and other asphalt surfaces
- Can also be used as a protective coating for some metal and wood surfaces
- Available in 5 gallon pails only
Please read all instructions on product label.
Surface must be dry and free from all dirt, oil, grease and foreign matter. No priming is required. Minor oil spots or greasy areas must be treated with Seal King Oil Spot Primer prior to application of Asphalt Sealer. Badly oil damaged areas must be removed and patched with asphalt patch.
Allow newly laid asphalt patches to cure for 90 days in warm weather before applying asphalt seal. Do not apply if rain is expected. Do not apply over coal tar surfaces.
Approx. 100 sq.ft. / 1gal.